Layout characteristics of booklet
1. The font of the main title is the largest, and the font is also bold and bold. The width of the title across two columns must be a single line. If you use a certain color, you must use the same color in other layouts in the future.
2. The subtitle further explains the meaning of the main title. Its font size is between the main title and the main text, and it is italicized to form a contrast;
3. The size of the subtitle in the main text is the same size as the main text, but it is set in bold to attract the attention of others. It is usually used when talking about a new topic or another content. Note that there is a larger line spacing before the text paragraph to indicate the beginning of the paragraph. Do not use the first line indentation to distinguish the paragraph.
4. The size of the caption text is usually 1 to 2 p smaller than the main text, usually in italics or bold. These explanatory texts are very important. Usually a reader will read the text first and then the main text. Note that the line spacing between the explanatory text and the text above is two lines.
5. In the main text, the font size is usually 9p or 10p. In this design, all text is left-aligned. No matter which format you use, if you adopt it in the first layout, you must remember to use the same layout in other layouts.