1. Choose more commonly used design and production software, such as pagemaker, etc., when printing and producing magazines, and try not to use such software as word.
2. The mode of text and picture in magazine printing design and production must be CMYK mode, and the accuracy should be at least 300*300dpi/pixel/inch.
3. Check whether the text in the magazine publication is four-color, if it is, change it to monochrome 100% black.
4. If you use pagemaker, Invensys, Founder Book Edition, Illustrator, you must copy the linked picture file and the original file together.
5. The best photoshop file is a psd (unmerged layer) file to facilitate modification.
6. It is best to use common fonts, such as Founder and Arphic. Try not to use rare fonts. If it has been used, CorelDRAW and Illustrator will first convert the text to outline (outline) to avoid the problem that the output cannot be output due to the absence of such fonts in the output center. If there is a supplementary word file, the supplementary word file must be copied together.
7. Clearly inform the output center of the finished size, print volume, printing paper, etc. of the printed matter to facilitate imposition and screen hanging.
8. If the content of the two pages is the same, but the black text is different (frequently encountered), then just output the CMYK four colors on the first page and the K color on the second page to avoid waste and save money. If there are only two colors (such as red and black) and the printing requirements are not high, you only need to output them in one color plate at the same time, and do not need to be divided into two colors for output. Just deal with it when printing plate making. It also saves money.
The magazine is small, but every word in it has to be carefully arranged, typeset and printed. In today’s commodity society, every item around you has condensed the efforts of countless people, just like the printing of this magazine. From the first printing of movable type to the current high-intelligence digital printing, the development of science and technology has continuously promoted the progress of society, and people’s unremitting pursuit of life is also a huge driving force for technological progress.