1. When you want to print a product, you must first design a business card. When designing a business card product, you must determine the size of the business card printing and determine the printing resolution to reach 300dpi. (The business card size is generally: 90*50MM/90*54MM)
2. When you want to print a product, determine what it will look like according to the style you want and whether it is in line with the work you are doing now, because the nature of the product in each industry is different, so the demand is also different .
3. When you want to print the product, everything is ready, then you need to consider what material you want to use for business cards.
4. When printing products, consider whether the business card should be made of special crafts or ordinary ones without any craftsmanship? The craftsmanship are roughly the same, including bronzing, embossing, embossing, etc., and the effects are different due to different crafts.
5. Then, it’s the issue of printing production schedule! Ordinary coated paper business cards can usually be produced the next day. The construction period of special paper business cards is generally 3-4 days, and the special process will be extended by 2-3 days.