1. Before exchanging business cards with others, make sure that your business cards are ready. They should be neatly placed in your pockets or business card holders to avoid rushing out of business cards when exchanging business cards with others.
2. Don’t distribute business cards among a group of strangers. This will make others think you are promoting something. In business or social activities, there must be a choice and purpose to provide business cards.
3. When submitting a business card, use both hands. Hold the two corners of the business card with your thumb and index finger, and make the text face the other party. When submitting, you should look at the other party with a smile, showing humility and caution.
4. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the business card, and never give a damaged business card to the other party.
5. The last thing is to pay attention to the order of exchanging business cards, usually by the juniors first, or juniors first. And when exchanging business cards, you must stand in a standing posture and not pass the business cards while sitting. And say thank you after the other party accepts the business card.